WATCH VIDEOS OF ENDY EDESON MATRICULATION AND GRADUATION AT NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY

LATEST NEWS ON EDESON ONLINE NEWS

Nigeria's Most Authoritative And Up-To-Date News Blog

Thanks for visiting Edeson Online Newsblog. Kindly follow Edeson Online News on Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter(X) and Instagram to read & watch latest News. Our core services includes: Blogging, Website Design & Training, Company Registration With CAC, Recharge Card Printing, Sale of WordPress Themes & Plugins, etc. WhatsApp 08136125128

Follow Edeson News On Facebook

CONTACT EDESON TO DESIGN YOUR WEBSITE

CONTACT EDESON TO DESIGN YOUR WEBSITE
I Design Website; WhatsApp 08136125128

Sunday, 6 September 2026

British-Nigerian Millionaire Igho Tiny Ubiribo Dies After Penis Enlargement Surgery In Thailand

 

British-Nigerian Millionaire Igho Tiny Ubiribo Dies After Penis Enlargement Surgery In Thailand

British-Nigerian businessman and social media influencer Igho “Tiny” Ubiribo (also known as Ego or Denisi) tragically died at the age of 43 due to a fatal pulmonary embolism caused by a cosmetic penis enlargement procedure.

While he passed away on March 6, 2026, the official cause of his death was made public in September 2026 following a UK coroner's inquest.

Key Details of the Incident:

The Procedure: While on vacation in Bangkok, Thailand with his wife, Ubiribo underwent a non-surgical cosmetic procedure where 40 milliliters of hyaluronic acid filler and lidocaine were injected into his penis.


LINKS YOU MIGHT LIKE

( OPTIONAL TO CLICK)

1. For Enqiries Or Business Deals, Connect With Me On 08136125128 WhatsApp

wa.me/2348136125128

2. Visit My Blog For More News :

www.edesononlinenews.com

3. I Register Business Names, Limited Liability Company, NGO, Social Clubs, etc At Corporate Affairs Commission. I Assist People To Apply For International Passport At Nigeria Immigration Service. WhatsApp Number; 08136125128.

4. I Design Websites, Blogs & Graphics. I Also Teach Website Design At Ikotun Lagos State. I Publish Apps On Google PlayStore.

5. I Sell Premium WordPress Themes/Plugins, eBooks, Computer Software and Other Digital Products On EdesonDigitalStore.com.ng 

6. Know More About My Products And Services On My Company Website:

www.edesoninfotech.com.ng 


 7. I AM A VIBE CODER: I Develop Custom App & Website Using Visual Studio Code. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By Blogger Widgets